Where do you train at?

Where do you train at?
I usually jump around.
If its not in the poll, post it.
These are the most popular places to train(at least from what ive found)

Well, I do go to the Varrock Sewers to train on the Giants there or the Deadly reds and zombies for bait but I usually train with the Black Knights at their Fortress…

I forgot to add the white knight fortress and the black knite fortress.
But it wont let me add the new polls, and i also forgot the blurite cave with the ice giants and warriors…

All of the places you have said in your post I go!

I might sound like a newb but how do I get to crandor and is it f2p?

I am a f2p and I train at the farest point in the varrock wildy. I train against the ice knight’s or warriors (I forgot) and the Ice giants. We’ll at least I used to train there. (lost Sir Jacob999)

You get to crandor by doing the dragon slayer, and yes its f2p, cause im f2p! :wink:

Death Plateu (sp), Rock/Stick + Rune Hally (I really need to do those stupid quests so I can use the dragon hally I bought lol).

Good xp, good drops, no damage done to me, and I’m usually there alone. =]

Mostly Edgeville and Varrock sewers for me…

You get to crandor by doing the dragon slayer, and yes its f2p, cause im f2p! :wink:[/quote]

Awesome… Yo Cibola how much are the halloween masks worth?
Im saving for one to match my rune armor,black (g), or addy (g).

Just wondering! 8)

crandor island is a good trainging spot if there are only 1 or 2 people there (i train on mossys btw 8) or atleast i use to untill i lost my rune…)

• url-shek :smiley:

You get to crandor by doing the dragon slayer, and yes its f2p, cause im f2p! :wink:[/quote]

Awesome… Yo Cibola how much are the halloween masks worth?
Im saving for one to match my rune armor,black (g), or addy (g).

Just wondering! 8)[/quote]
You could say I already sold mine.
I now have a zammy helm and a sara skirt, but the green mask ranges from 800k-1000k.

WOW! 8O You ripped off somebody for selling it for 800k. Its worth 600k

How about blue or red?

GREEN - 800k-1000k now i know…

try and stay on topic lol
i train on white knights. they have low defense, and high but slow attack.
they also drop ok things for their lvl.
sickmate 8)

Deadly Red in KArajma volcano, gives good xp and a heck of a lot of random events in 4-5 hours of training over the past 2 days Iv’e got: 3 mimes, 1 maze, 7 genies, 3 Mysterious Old Men (2 strange boxes, 1 saphire) and 5+ drunken Dwarves.

The best thing about the place is no food is required!

I train on deadly reds in varrock sewers mostly, and I also got about 3 genies and like 3 mysterious men, but no mimes! :cry:

lesser in crandor a good place to train unless its crowded, white knights always a good place to train :slight_smile:

I train in South of Falador for the White Knights… Varrock Sewers, for the Moss Giants… And Edgeville Dungeon… For Hill Giants.

Range and Hally Fire Giants, a lot of xp.

~ ewok

Earth warrior, even if it’s in wildy, still a good training spot.