Who is jolio

ok i may sound like a noob for asking, but why is jolio so popular on the forums. I dont really know since im new here. So dont make fun of me lol.

He is so popular because of his awesome pics he makes, which he normally gets rated a 10 for.

jolio is like…THE BEST in runescape art. Go to the forum and look at some of his work…its really good. :stuck_out_tongue: He Rules!

and he is also the head moderator.

Well yeah that too,

200th post!!

yeah i am really good with art too. I might show him some of my work if he wants to see. I too take art classes just like him, but man, that daedric armor looked sweet.

he isnt the head mod hes a global mod
andl he isnt the only global mod
IcedEarth15324 is also a global mod too

Sorry to go against you KingHellRaiser but I am actually head mod.
Look

Cool! Can I suck up to you? lol jk jk. Nice spot!

he really good im new here and im a fan now lol

jolio is a made up robot on rsr :lol:

WHAT!!! Iced got demoted and you got promoted?? When did this happen… I didn’t know about it.
Congrats on head mod. Hope Iced isn’t too bummed about it.
:stuck_out_tongue:

He’s always been secondary head moderator, where have you been for the
past… 2 months Aaronbobby?

oh… i guess i didn’t check the staff list often then… cause i used to think that iced was the head mod… but now i know that u r :wink:

Edit: i just checked the staff list, and it said that both Iced and Jolio are head mods… and it didn’t say ‘secondary head mod’ under Iced… it just said ‘head mod’…

I’d prefer Jolio as head mod over Iced anyday :smiley: no offence to Iced

~ ewok

Well… as of quite recently, we are both Head Moderators.

Guys, this is turning into ‘Who is the better Moderator’ which is ofcourse ridiculas. They work hard, for one thing, and without them these would be some SPAMmed up forums :).

I think you get the idea, Jolio ‘pWnz’ Paint Shop Pro 9 :).

I don’t ‘pWn’ anything, especially Paint Shop Proi 9 - as I don’t have it! :stuck_out_tongue:

I only have Paint Shop Pro 7 and The Gimp 2.0 (very useful program)

im srry jolio but i think your work looks like something a 5 year old did if i knew how to up load images and make them i would show u how art is done :smiley:

Since when did it turn into “who is the best mod?”? Iced and jolio both work work very hard, but Jolio just tends to be more…friendly.

im srry jolio but i think your work looks like something a 5 year old did if i knew how to up load images and make them i would show u how art is done

Well, just use www.imageshack.com . I’d like to see you do better at the art that Jolio does, which I can’t remember the name of.

~ ewok