Who thinks life's unfair?

i find life totally unfair. i am always in trouble for my friends idotic ways and i have the most dispizable science teacher. what about you. what have you found unfair in your life?

Yeap… Another person who believes life in unfair… But then again, life really wasn’t made to be fair…

not as unfair as it is beeing on me at the moment

Believe me, life can be very unfair to me at times… But that’s just how it is… Anyone would wish that life was fair but if it was, then what’s the point of living it then… It would just be way too easy… Life was meant to give you challenges… You have your good times and you have your bad times…

life is always un fair.
i got dumped from my gfs 3times. my teacher gets me in trouble all the time and i get scamed in rs lots too
i bet there ppl out der diein about fairness of life

yeah but still i wish it wasn’t

lmao yea life sucks sometimes… every time i curse i have an adult behind me… i just have the worst luck

XGod-chaserX… I don’t think you do have the worst luck… I bet mine can compete with yours… Whenever I sign up for some activity that involves me staying the night in a public cabin (Like summer camp or something) I always get stuck with the worst people… It’s either their personality or it’s either they like to snore like crazy in the middle of the night… BTW, did I mention that all of my hallmates here at college suck? And since they suck, they were all put onto a hall with one another… A hall that I was sadly assigned to as well… People call my hall the worst hall on campus…

luck isnt real we make our decesions in life. like today i skiped school and got caught. tomorrow i gotta have a meeting with all teachers and the school cops. just make good decesions…never skipin again

I think that every1 at one point or another in their life will find that life is totally not fair. Some ppl blame on luck, while others blame on the unfairness of luck…

when ppl say life is unfair it only means that they are not happy with how something went because it didnt go there way… life is only how a individual sees it not because your life isnt perfect… life is not unfair ppl make life unfair as an excuse to cover somethin up…

kicks86

but still sotimes peeps get in trouble for nothin and get their life messed up coz of it

I get in trouble all the time when it isn’t my fault… It’s usually when I’m caught between two people fighting and they try to get me to agree with them but when I can’t really decide, they get mad at me cause I can’t make up my mind… Especially if it’s two girls fighting… I’m not saying that girls are bad because of that but when I’m in that situation and it’s two girls trying to get me to agree with one of them, they end up getting all mad at me because I couldn’t choose… But it’s also happened a lot with any gender… Oh well… I get over it though… Yeah, life is unfair but oh well… Life is like that… There’s nothing we can really do about it…

yeah i got afta school for telling my m8 of for purposly breaking his own finger to get out of his detention. he is nuts and does this marcial art that blocks out pain. he’s nutty