Worst Movie of all time

Okay we have a thread for the best, so we gotta have a forum for the worst.

I reckon the dumbest movie i’ve eva seen was the stupid christmas one called ‘elf’.

I think I was permenently disturbed by Zoolander…shivers.

I am disturbed greatly after watching most any tom green movies…

Worst movie of all time? Evolution, hands down.

i havent been to the theatres lately and when i go i only c good movies but i have seen some with stupid endings suck as darkness, worst ending ive seen in awhile…last movie(s) that i have seen lately were those Harry Potter movies great books horrible movies

:smiley: :smiley: Ok the worst movie I have ever seen was this eskimo movie which was three hours long, I couldn’t understand a word they were saying and it didn’t have a story line to it.

I didn’t like that one much either but worst I’ve seen is the newer version of peter pan, the cartoon one was good but not the newer one.

Dude, Elf and Zoolander were hilarious…Star wars episode ‘2’ was worst no second thoughts, terrible acting, terrible story line, terrible everything

elf was a hilarious movie i only saw like the first 45 minutes or so but omg it was funny and i never took the time to see zoolander

Elf might have been funny but it is completly stupid and a waste of time.

Come to think of it, Mars Attacks is definitely the worst movie ever.

Star Wars was seriously an exciting saga. Especially the first & last one. Episode 1 was full of action, which was good :slight_smile: and Episode 6 had a bit of action, but a great ending.

Zoolander barely made it to theatres…I mean, it’s so stupid it isn’t even funny.

I was wondering where this topic went… But yeah here are my thoughts… I’m sure some of you won’t agree but oh well… Jurassic Park 3… Maybe not the worst movie ever but the biggest dissapointment in a trilogy (Which is soon to not be as the 4th one is coming out next year…) considering that the first and second one was pretty good and that the third one was the one to give it a bad reputation… Time Machine… Yep, but that movie just gave Guy Pearce and Samantha Mumba bad ratings when it could have been easily avoided but yeah… I bet the book was WAY better… Most of the new generation horror movies though where Open Water and Saw are the worst ones IMO… The only reason why Saw would have been somewhat good is that it was pretty good for the directors that came fresh out of film school considering Saw did somewhat good on it’s opening weekend and that it left you thinking somewhat… Open Water… Well, that movie just sucked in my opinion… I can’t think of any other non-horror movies that were extremely bad except for Ring and Feardotcom… Though The Grudge was a dissapointment… Not bad but just dissappointing as I was expecting more but then again, it was originally a Japanese horror movie and Japanese horror movies aren’t made to be scary… Just really really freaky…

Did you know the movie critics didn’t actually like Star Wars 1 & 2. The third one (revenge of the sith) is coming to Australian theatres on may 19th. I don’t know what day in other countries though.

True :lol: tom green is stupid lol.

and grats on global mod sport :smiley: dident notice that

Worst for me is killer klowns from outer space. that movie was HORRIBLE

The movie with the absolute worst plot is Resident Evil: Apocalypse, if any of you guys have seen it. First of all, the “virus” which ends up killing everyone is released by idiot scientists. However, the big “corporation” jumps in to save the day by helping out, but suddenly they become the bad guys, then some of their guys become good guys, and start killing the previous co-workers. The action was the only thing holding together this movie, with the rule of thumb that actors can only live so long before being killed off.

The movie with the absolute worst plot is Resident Evil: Apocalypse, if any of you guys have seen it. First of all, the “virus” which ends up killing everyone is released by idiot scientists. However, the big “corporation” jumps in to save the day by helping out, but suddenly they become the bad guys, then some of their guys become good guys, and start killing the previous co-workers. The action was the only thing holding together this movie, with the rule of thumb that actors can only live so long before being killed off.

Really? I actually thought it wasn’t bad… But yeah, the movie follows no where in the games, the ending has a weird and unexpected twist, and I kinda did think that the actors lived a little too long through all that was coming for them like the zombies, dogs, and lickers… But then you have the movie Troy where Brad Pitt was able to get through an entire army without even taking a single hit… It’s kinda hard to imagine when you think about it since I’m sure Achilles in the stories probably got hurt here and there… Oh well, that’s kinda how American “hero” movies have turned out to be unlike Anime and such where they tend to get hurt all the time but somehow suffice… It may not be better than the American thing where the hero never gets hurt but hey, it’s what society likes… Pfft, I hope the next Resident Evil movie has SOMETHING of the games in terms of storyline though I probably think it won’t since technically, Jill Valentine hasn’t appeared in any other Resident Evil game besides the first… Correct me if I’m wrong…

All these movies you are stating aren’t that bad compared to…

(scroll down)

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!!!

Do not see this movie, I repeat do not see this movie!

The worst movie of all time I would have to say is the parrots.

It’s about how loads of parrorts invade the world, I don’t know who the hell in their right mind would think of a moive about parrots invading earth.

and guess what we lose!

Edit: Resident Evil: Apocalypse didn’t have any story line, it sorta followed from the first one but all It had was cool action but overall It was pretty sheet.