Yay! One step closer to Dragon Longsword!!

^^^^
Ownage. I had soo many people call me a noob when I asked for advice, but eventually Ebony5555 helped me kill the Tree Spirit. Now that I have done Lost City, all I need is 3 more attack levels before I can weild my dusty Dragon Longsword sitting in the bank :D. Not bad for a level 66, eh?

good 4 u it took me all day 2 get 60 atk

Wow 8O . I might be training for longer then I thought.

Congratz! I hit 60 attack the other day (Just gotta do the quest now)

Train on white knights; it doesnt take that long to gain experience (but your a member, so theres better things for you to train on)

with white knights you can train for a while while needing less food.

I suggest lesser demons for training, though.

Congratz, BTW thanks for helpin me w/ runecrafting. I got 2 levels :slight_smile:

moss giants= major fast xp

thats how I got my lvl 63 attack, made a few hundred thousand from drops, and got a couple prayer lvls from bones to boot :smiley:

what!? u need to do lost city to use drag long?

I just wish i was member…i have enough money to buy 1 dragon long though.But im just not member… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: but anywayz…congrats!!!i suggest for yur lvl to train on white knights.Theu y are the best npcs to train onfor lvl 60-70.I gained 2 def lvls,1 hp lvl and 1 attack lvl today from white knites.

yeah nonmembers should get to use dragon

see i am nice to people :smiley:

yeah you are

rock crabs…200xp from each one and theyre lvl 13 dont need food and they drop half keys caskets and gems money and loads of crap devote one day an youll get yourself 60 atk…

dude, im a member, startiing today, and i found out you need to do the quest, and i was like wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtttf!!! cause i have one in meh bank! guess its gonna sit there for a loooooooooooooooooooong time duuudes.

He’s right! I wanna use drgaon waepons1 (not that I can buy and/or wear it)

I cant get that damn tree spirit to die!
Any way congratz hope you get there soon! :smiley:

imagines killing tree spirit hehehe soon you will die mr. tree spirit…

I killed the tree spirit witout food and i was in lvl 40! 8) 8) 8)

their are muchrooms there, hide behind them and range or mage it

I could weild drag weps and at combat lv 62 and did the quest at lv 40 ( i hid behind the fungus and maged it)