Yay The F2P People Will Stop Complaning!!!

Finally the f2pers will stop whining about not having any new updates! Now they have the new bows to use. I’m so happy! This’ll Probably only last like a week though…

Well al least we get to use addy arrows!

no…we still ganan complain

Or half a day…

http://runescaperealm.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=24021&highlight=

ill start now
we need more map to be free
FREE FREE FREE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

lol ur guess is probably closer than mine 8)

Well im f2p and i dont complain, at not least in public! :lol:

Pfft… I don’t even think it was half a day when the first f2p’er started to complain about not being able to wear blue dragonhide and how rangers defense sucks even with the new update… I wouldn’t count on ever expecting some f2p’ers to never complain even after many new updates… I myself am an f2per and I don’t really think we deserve those new bows… But yeah… Seems like only one person wants everything… Not slip_knot but that Vahox_Wolf guy as he pretty much said that members are “losers”…

Geminiman you are one of the few F2Pers with a brain…unlike some other people…coughslip_knotcough.

BTW Im happy that they updated the warrior’s arsenal, cos there is more warriors than rangers and if you cant defend yourself up close, well welcome to Lumby lol :lol:

Geminiman you are one of the few F2Pers with a brain…unlike some other people…coughslip_knotcough.

Heh, you think slip_knot’s thing was bad? Heh, personally I didn’t think it was all that bad plus he was just saying it would have been more balanced to have blue dragonhide so that the f2p ranger might have more better defense… Sure they get new bows and such to do more damage but it’s just gonna be the same process when the melee person comes up on a ranger… But then you have people like vazhox_wolf who is demanding that the thick line of difference between members and non-members be erased and let everyone have everything… He’s also saying that members are losers and such… Believe me… Slip_knot wasn’t the bad guy in that topic… It was f2p’ers like vazhox that give a bad reputation to f2p’ers… I mean, yeah, f2p’ers will complain about having some stuff but once they get it they will be satisfied unless they are like vazhox and want everything for themselves… If Jagex were to put blue dragonhide into f2p, that’ll satisfy 90% of the f2p’ers who are complaining… The other 10% consist of people like Vazhox who are never satisfied for what they recieve and won’t stop complaining until he gets everything he wants… But yeah, at least now I kinda have more things to look forward to when I ever decide to level up ranging… (Which I don’t see that happening for a very long time…)

what new stuff did we get??? i didnt no we got new stuff what is it

You’re one of those f2pers who aren’t greedy and who just enjoy what they have! You’re awesome and I think you deserve a free membership somehow…

theres some tension in the forums! Im a f2p and i dont wine at all but still, all these ppl are flaming non members but wdf? They say that we dont do anything to help the site out?!?!?! Were like half the reason y they get so many new players who mite start paying, i got started by some1 i know whos a nonmember! Stop flaming us!, cause we help the site out almost as much as you do! GO F2P

im a f2p and i really dont care… runescape would crash if there was no more members. i really dont care… sure there is a lillte bit better stuff but im ok comon get over it. i would like to become a member but it really does not matter that much to me though…

im a f2p and i really dont care… runescape would crash if there was no more members. i really dont care… sure there is a lillte bit better stuff but im ok comon get over it. i would like to become a member but it really does not matter that much to me though…

You’re one of those f2pers who aren’t greedy and who just enjoy what they have! You’re awesome and I think you deserve a free membership somehow…

Pfft… As much as I’d love it to have a free membership, I’m kinda glad that I don’t cause then my grades would drop like lead in water and when that happens, my parents aren’t very happy people… But yeah, seriously, if f2p’ers didn’t complain about getting more stuff, members would generally think a lot better of f2p’ers… Man, f2p’ers should be happy for people who become members and people who are members because they pay to play and because they get many more priviledges because they deserve it… But some f2p’ers like Vazhox just shun members because they get more stuff… Sure, giving stuff maybe like once every 5 years to f2p’ers will keep them somewhat happy but I seriously don’t know what to think of f2p’ers like Vazhox who demand members stuff all of the time… Oh well, sorry that I’m chewing him out right now… It just really makes me mad because f2p’ers like him give us f2p’ers a bad name and I kinda have to take the insults when some members start to go on about how we complain so much when it’s only a few select people… I’m not talking about slip_knot because he’s just merely looking for a balance in what’s given… He acutally is only suggesting for very little and will be very satisfied if that happens… I’m talking about people who are always demanding new stuff no matter how much is given to them… Plus, I don’t even think Vazhox was thankful for the new update… I bet the first thing he was thinking was “What? No dragon items? Man, that’s so lame that we got so little”… Instead of thinking “Thank you Jagex for giving us f2p’ers stuff…” Sorry that I sound harsh on him… That’s just what he sounded like to me on his replies to slip_knots topic…

For the first year I had runescape I didn’t complain, I simply thought the people that were members were lucky. :smiley:

I’m not flaming, and I said nothing about f2pers not helping out the site… I simply said meant that there’s some f2pers who complain and complain with no end!

for all of us who were playing long before members was an idea, we have more than enough room to complain if were f2p the original promise was along the lines of:

Members would have some extra added benifits
Members would get upgrades before free
Membership would help pay for the new staff needed to run runescape in its growing size
Free woulds would be left untouched and members stuff will be added on the side
Carpentry will soon be added ( a 4 year old lie now )

basically, they did not hold to any of their original promises, free worlds are getting smaller, free worlds still dont have herblaw, which was done long before rs2 was intro duced, carpetry is still a vaugue idea, in which it was when i started playing 4 years ago, members is doing so much more than paying for staff ( no beef there but yeah ) updates would come out earlier for memebers than free, umm for free this is probally the first update that wasnt needed that members had beforehand

Im actually quite sad…and a bit happy.

How hard is the Monkey Madness quest ? Cuz when I become a member (if ever…it keeps getting pushed back a month because I screw up), I dont know if I should do Lost City or Monkey Madness first…

But now I have a reason to raise ranging! Steel arrows were terrible…