yu-gi-oh card

me cosins like them i just get them to make them mad by beating them
here r my best and rarest card

People still collect the Yu-Gi-Oh cards?! I thought that fad died out a long time ago… No offense to yugioh or anything… Believe me, you’re eventually going to move on and feel like you wasted your money on those cards unless you sell them for more than you bought them for… Believe me… I would know cause I was one of the very few people who didn’t buy a single pokemon card during the pokemon craze in 1998 or something like that… One of my friends spent 300 dollars on those cards and he regrets it to this very day… Just hope you can sell them for good profit when you move on… Again, I’m not saying this to be mean, offensive, or to scare you… I just don’t want you to feel like you just wasted all your money and couldn’t do anything to get something back…

i dont buy them i steal them from my cousens and i bet ppl for them

Oh… Well then… Umm… I guess it’s good that you aren’t paying for them then…

My school was filled with them and me and my friends would sneak around and take some from a kids deck and he wouldnt notice it and then we sell them…sometimes back to the person we stole them from.

My school was filled with them and me and my friends would sneak around and take some from a kids deck and he wouldnt notice it and then we sell them…sometimes back to the person we stole them from.

Oh… Now that is just wrong… You should feel bad… I mean if jeremy_manly steals them from his cousins and then gives it back eventually, then it’d be ok but you… Your situation is just wrong… That’s pretty mean…

i used to sell all these common pokemon cards like a charizard for 50 bucks to this dude that was loaded in 6th grade :lol:

lol i trade them some times to and ripe ppl that dont know there value
the 3 gods r real 2 i riped this guy off i gavve him 1000 cards for them i checked and they r real and in mind condition

the god cards are promo cards and u cant use em in battle so it doesnt really matter. they are only for show. and by the way…its mint condition not mind condition

u can use them in none tunement matches if other player knows u have them

do you have the japenese versions or english?

Stealing cards from other people is just plain sad. My dad gave me some cool cards and I took them to school to show my friends and some kids nicked them i felt really bad and couldn’t bring my self to tell dad because he had worked hard to get them.

they r japaneas i got a book with the effect in it i willl get the real ra from my cousins x box game

japenese cards stink unless ur japenses then i guess its alright. Basically u can do anything you want with the god cards unless they already know what the cards do , but u can make up ur own rules for the cards and say u got em online. Just because u have the book doesnt mean u use it. For all we know the book could be wrong!

i got a book to translate it for me

The only cards for me are sports cards.

i dont like sports cards

me my dad and my brother if u combined all our sports cards you would have close to 15000 cards no joke. my dad has the whole fleer ® baskettball set from 98’ and that 15000 cards is not includeing my moms other 2000 cards. we used to be major collectors but know they just lye around the house (we even have a Larry Bird rookie) :smiley:

if u combide my dads and grandpas cards the got 100,000

are you serious!